This is a replacement for project 1751887. If you have already bid on that project, please re-read these requirements and re-bid here.
I want a site similar to the [url removed, login to view] site, with the following additional features:
1) This site will be disease specific, posted to the [url removed, login to view] domain, which I own (the site which is currently present there is rudimentary and will come down)
2) I need a content management system to maintain the static pages for the new [url removed, login to view] site.
3) I need a newsletter blasting system to send info to people who have signed up for [url removed, login to view] newsletters (both users and non-users)
4) I need a user management system with the same levels of privacy as present for caringbridge (including SSL)
5) I need the ability for [url removed, login to view] users to find other users near by them by geography if the users have indicated in their profile that they wish to be matched with other users
6) I need the users to be able to set up event calendars in their pages
7) I need the users to be able to set up donation goals in their pages and how much they have obtained towards those goals
8) I need a chat room for scheduled chats only
9) I need a discussion section for threaded discussions with the ability for a moderator to remove threads or users, as appropriate.
Please set up your own sample caringbridge site to see what you can do with it before you bid on this project, or look at ones in the style gallery at <[url removed, login to view]> (I only want 9 in my style gallery to start with, but I need the ability to build out my style gallery to add more in the future)
I would prefer to have this done in MySQL/PHP, but will consider other implementations