Develope a php script to install a wordpress instance.
1. Add user to linux.( by parameter)
2. Add user to a pre-configured group(by parameter)
3. Create a mysql database and user
4. Add user, password, database, domain and group to a table in another mysql db
5. Install wordpress in /home/<username>
6. Create [url removed, login to view] file with user and database configured
7. Create a pre-configured file to ningix dir (/etc/nginx/sites-available) (by domain parameter)
8. Reload Nginx (/etc/init.d/nginx reload)
Non functional requirements:
1. Each functionality must be made as a function
2. The code must be clear and commented
7 freelancers are bidding on average $159 for this job
I've got more than 10 years experience with linux scripting . I trained some people in scripting. I am new on this site. So I guess this project is great starter :-).