It must be a clone of [url removed, login to view], with some changes of course( but has to have all of the features). Something that can easily be uploaded to my hosts servers. The basic idea is that I will only have 6 or 8 auctions running at one time. I also like the chatango chat box in the lower left corner of all of the pages on the site. I need a good web programmer for help.
• It needs to have a full admin account that can adjust any of the setting and with the ability to pause all of the auctions, change the timers to specific times, and the ability to easily add auctions and the products in them.
• The admin account should also be able to add as many bids as needed to any users account on the site.
• The admin account should have an overview of all of the users accounts, their usernames, actual names and addresses that they signed up with.
• A registration page for new users to sign up and make accounts.
• It needs a faqs page that explains how the auction works and how the website works.
• The site needs a winner section that automatically updates itself when someone wins.
• It needs a testimonials page that the admin can easily upload pictures and testimonials to from the email.
• The users accounts should have easy access to purchase more bids.
• I would like the site to accept paypal, google checkout, personal checks and money order.
• The site needs the ability to add and expand easily with the programmers help of course.
• Oh and it also needs a logo design.
• And so on.
Basically a clone of the website bidstick.com. But one that makes it very user friendly and admin friendly.
Would like to see some demos from any of you bidders.