Looking for a new look for my website ([url removed, login to view]). I like the look of a couple of my competitors, [url removed, login to view] and HappyCoupons.com.
- Looking to mask actual affiliate links like both of the listed sites do. For example the actual link may be [url removed, login to view] , but on their site it will show [url removed, login to view];afsrc=1 . (I would also like to have it append the "&afsrc=1" to the end of each of my links.
- Must be easy to update daily. On average I add 80 new deals every day. I currently use an excel spreadsheet at my site which I then upload to my website every day.
- Option to delay publishing on a deal so that it goes live when the actual promotion begins
- Option to Auto Expire links which are past their expiration date
- Allow viewers to comment on codes, and inform me if a code is no longer working
- Send customers to the affiliate merchants website in a new window with the deal information in the top frame, and the merchants site in the bottom frame, as [url removed, login to view] does.
- track which links viewers are clicking on so that I may better promote these merchants
- option to signup to a newsletter to receive every days new deals via email
It looks like PHP-Nuke, Post-Nuke, or other similar CMS programs will accomplish what I am trying to do here, but I have no experience with CMS so far (another reason why it must be easy to update daily) so I need someone to help get me started.