Wanted! osCommerce skilled freelancer to work on a new eCommerce store.
[url removed, login to view] is looking to hire a talented freelancer who is familiar with the osCommerce system to work on our site.
We're getting ready to launch and need the site adjusted before we go live.
1) Change the text displayed to the user when the product/category pages are empty such as on [url removed, login to view] We need this changed to read custom text.
2) Fix the installation of the installed 'Contact Us Super Enhancement [url removed, login to view]' as it is not currently working, the problem appears to be that all emails are sent to the same email address rather than being routed to the selected department.
3) Edit our newsletter settings to make the 'tick box' automatically ticked for new registrations and add an unsubscribe link facility to each newsletter sent out.
4) Add extra fields to our registration page to capture more details such as company name, address line 2 etc.
6) Install the following modules to the site: 'Points and rewards', 'Gift voucher and Discount Coupon' and the 'Article manager' modules. All files will be supplied.
Budget for project is $30-250, bidding is open for 3 days.
23 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $170 untuk pekerjaan ini
Dear sir, I will provide you the better solution for this project. what ever your issues will be solved within the time limit. Please see PM. Thanks and regards Angel Soft Technical Staff
I have big experience in this kind of project .I am very expert in PHP , AJAX ,JQuery , CSS ,HTML , MySQL and have worked on many open source platform . I am experience in E-commerce site