Need this doing immediately. $30 project
I have a php script that will allow us to download data from our database that matches a specific query / set of queries and reformats it according to the way we need to view it.
The script works fine BUT the date stamp on the database is in epoch format. We need to search in standard format using a java calendar.
Also we need the date to be converted to yyyy/mm/dd format when it downloads to the csv file.
Otherwise the script is working fine.
I need the following to be done:
1. Remove the query box vPTitle
2. Remove the query box ANSWER
3. Add a new query query box users_searchfor - this field needs to query the users_searchfor field in our table.
4. Change the script to understand the to and from dates in the date search. These dates need to query the users_time field in our table. But the users_time filed is in epoch format. This query page needs to be in standard date format for the query.
5. Upon submit, the script queries the table photo_users on our database and downloads all of the data that matches the queries. It also makes some changes to the format when it downloads and the order. All works fine, but the date doesn't download and the date query doesn't work.
Folder is attached.