IMPORTANT: NO UPFRONT OR UPFRONT ESCROW PAYMENTS. I WILL PAY YOU WHEN YOU SHOW ME THE PROJECT WELL DONE! NO EXEPTIONS!
I CANT HAVE DELAYS ON THIS PROJECT
This project requires a Drupal specialist to create a new Drupal site, with come design sense -- and transfer the content from our old site.
Our web site, which use Article Manager (2) to manage articles, is www.hockeyplayer.com.
Please go there and log in to check it out so you can see what we have been doing.
You can log in by using name (wayne) and password (gretzky).
The project includes the following:
1) Replicate/transfer the overall look of the current site to the new Drupal site.
2) Transfer the 600 articles from Article Manager 2 system with something like this: [url removed, login to view]
Using the same or similar categories we currently are using.
3) Install needed modules, create templates, to make the new home page more current and exciting.
4) Create basic article page template so text articles can be placed WITH photos and other necessary media.
5) We are not familiar with the best modules, etc., so we need you to recommend, install, setup and get the following modules started:
-Multimedia Player (for video clips and audio podcasts - as standalones and parts of other text articles)(Right now we place videos on youtube only.)
-Ad Manager (for advertiser banner ads)
- Google ads
- Ubertcart with Paypal/Goolge cart checkout for sales of DVDs (right now we link through a Yahoo store)
- Other suggested basic modules (that we don't know about)
In sum, the goal of the project is take the web site from a Web 1.0 environment to more of a Web 2.0 environment. We're not against upgrading the overall design as we do it, so if you have some significant design skills, then we'd be open to this as part of the project. But it's not necessary.
IF YOU READ THIS PROJECT DESCRIPTION PLEASE PLACE THE CODE "0268" AT YOUR BID!
We look forward to receiving your bid.