I need to send about 5000-8000 emails and create email campaigns that I can track. I would like to know who read the emails, if they were bounced, check email validity before the email was sent, manage list, etc. Similar to what [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] do.
I would like to:
1. Know who read the email I sent
2. Know what users clicked on the link included in the email. Not only what email was opened but also if those that opened the email clicked on the link. I guess we'd need some kind of id/tag on the link to track on the landing page as well
3. Know which of those that land on the landing page, sign up the form.
4. Synchronize the forms for signup with the list of users that sign up. So, if users signup with name, email, etc, when they submit, this info will be adding to the mailing list.
5. I'll be sending emails periodically to my mailing list, so I need a solution that I can use often. Aweber is great because is cheap, if there is a similar script or application I can use that would be great.
I guess there is some custom software already out there like Aweber, Constant Contact and others.
My idea was using Aweber, but Aweber does not update the database of mailing list with the new signups, and it does not allow tracking of those users that clicked on the link provided in the email.
Can you help me with this?