Help needed to bug check implementation of a parser
I have got a parser installed but the developer couldn’t do debugging, due to poor Internet connection so it is still left some things to do.
The parser itself seems to work fine. What needs to be done is the following:
• There are certain parts of a page that should be processed by the parser and not others. All parts are well-defined in the database and code so it’s just to do the work properly.
• At this point the parser are processing parts it shouldn’t do which is causing some pages to get corrupted.
• The parser is working with HTML and not plain text, this causes some identical text-strings to not be identified as the HTML-string may contain “left-over” HTML-code snippets like <b></b></i> etc in the middle of a word. To solve this, the strings checked by the parser must be cleansed before processing.
That should be it!
Plese come back ASAP with an offer I want to start the work ASAP. Included is a detailed brief of the kind of pages that are to be processed and how.
There are two types of pages that should be processed, so called
• Archive pages
• Article pages
Rules for processing are
• Don’t treat H1, H2, H3 etc
• Don’t change hyper-linking of already hyperlinked strings.
There are certain parts that should be processed and others not. See attachment for a description of what parts that should be processed and not, including where adjustments are needed.
10 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $168 untuk pekerjaan ini
Treewalker is the team of experienced and professional web developer.Treewalker would like to get this opportunity. Looking forward in anticipation for your considerations. Please see PMB for details.