PROJECT DETAILS: Hosting required for an OScommerce store. Final hosting solution must enable independent 3rd party development of a beta/test site on which changes can be previewed and then transferred to our live site. This will require two separate sites to be hosted, with a single administrator that can grant or remove access to our beta/test site and backend.
We need an experienced hosting / systems admin expert to:
· Select the most suitable hosting company in line with our requirements
· Choose a suitable hosting plan in line with our requirements
· Transfer our currently parked domain to the selected hosting provider
· Upload a fully functioning live and beta mirror version of our Oscommerce store (already built - just needs to be transferred)
· Design and demonstrate a working process for external 3rd party development to our beta website
· Design and demonstrate the process for transferring development work on our beta/test site to our live site
· Understand our requirements for this project – and advise us on the technical feasibility / implications
You will be:
· Expert in MySQL / php / Oscommerce / hosting / systems admin
· Fluent written & spoken English – with the ability to clearly explain technical concepts & processes to non-technical users
· Overlap with UK waking hours – and can regularly support email communication with Skype calls (Skype is a must)
· Demonstrate previous experience in a similar project or role
· Able and willing to communicate with our hosting companies on technical issues
As well as implementing and managing this project, you will also act as a Technical Adviser. Payment through GAF Escrow on completion.