We need an LAMP oriented programmer/sysadmin who is experienced with SugarCRM. The details of this initial engagement are detailed at the bottom of this message, however we would like to develop a working relationship for subsequent phases.
Non functional requirements:
- Experience installing, configuring, extending, and troubleshooting SugarCRM (or a VERY quick study)
- Strong skills and experience at all levels of the LAMP stack
- Need a programmer who is object-oriented and fully on board with MVC software frameworks.
- Must be available, at least partially, during Eastern US business hours (GMT-5). Weekend availability a plus.
- Must be available during working hours via MSN or Yahoo chat, as well as by phone or Skype. Excellent written and spoken communication skills are a must.
1. This current bid is for the initial installation of the base 'Sugar Community Edition' package.
[url removed, login to view];task=downloads&Itemid=305#opensource
Installation must be bullet proof - no errors.
2. This initial project will include assisting product manager with installation and optimization of a custom package. Package consists of four modules with relationship between these and base level modules. Package was created via the "Module Builder" interface, but has been problematic with relationships as described here:
[url removed, login to view];Itemid=&task=view&caseID=406070e8-04c2-0685-0ca4-48ef05c17047
In a later phase we will be adding additional functionality - mostly adapting exiting third-party applications and components, but also a fair amount of custom PHP, MySql database, and web UI. For extensions we are considering Google mail, calendar and maps integration, as well as extended reporting and workflow components. A bid request will be issued separately for these future requirements.
Along with your bid for this job, please tell us about your level of experience with SugarCRM, and your availability over the coming weeks.
FTP and shell access will be granted. We need this done fairly quickly, but needs to be a rock-solid (no errors) install.