I have setup the SimpleMachines Forum script on my website.
I need some modifications to be done to integrate it properly with my website:
check [url removed, login to view]
SMF forum is set up here: [url removed, login to view]
1) When user logs in with my website login => automatically logs in with SMF
2) When user registers with my website => automatically register new account with SMF
3) When user modify Password with my website => modify SMF pwd too
4) modify "user profile" links in SMF to redirect to my website users profile
5) Replace the smf author box in a post(with titles and stars) with my website ratings (with a "php include file" that I will provide)
6) modify forum menu: remove "profile" and "logout" links
7) hack the current style (called blue skies): replace the header with my website header (logo + menu)
8) Link to and notification of smf private message on my website
9) recent topics integration
I have php knowledge so I can help to set up things.
9 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $161 untuk pekerjaan ini
hELLO, i can work on this for 100$ total> i've work on interatation jobs before, please contact me and check out my feed backs... Im looking forward for your reply...
Hello, I what you ask for here! 5 years of php/mysql experience with 3 years of simplemachine/and its former yabb experience. I can help you do this. I have also developed simplemachines + website integration before.