HI, I am looking for someone who can serve as an admin to linux server on a monthly basis.
• Knowledge of *Linux* and Open Source technologies!
• 2+ years of current/intensive “Linux” Systems administration (any RedHat variant)
• Knowledge of e-commerce services (DNS, Apache, SSL, MySQL, etc.)
• Secure operating system implementation, performance tuning and roll-out.
• Networking (TCP/IP)
• Backup solutions and system monitoring
• Desire to work in a fun, fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Experience in production environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Self management abilities
• BS in engineering, computer science, or related experience
• Manage, maintain, and grow production platform of *Linux* servers including host security.
• Application/system performance analysis and tuning.
• Domain / SSL management
• Provide support to developers and marketing in relation to sites/e-commerce development
• Perform on-call duties and after hours work.
HI all, I would prefer programmers from the Philippines as my office is base from there. But would consider people from other country if you could give me a good reason to. thanks
Do YOU understand that the post is for linux server admin, and php/mysql guy... to customize and install open source systems from time to time..., right?
I want to schedule an interview with selected bidders along with my partner who is in-charge of technical.
Are you available for a chat interview on 13th at 9amEST? This is to determine your fitness for the job as this is a long term staff position. YOu will be directly under me.