I have an osCommerce website that i have transferred over to a new hosting account. The new server is updated and more reliable. My problem is gettig the old database to connect with the newly hosted version of the old site.
Here are the steps I have already taken in the transfer process:
1. Installed fresh oscommerce
2. Backed up the 2 [url removed, login to view] files
3. Copied old catalog files over fresh ones
4. copy backed up config files back over
5. store works but with stock oscommerce products and alot of errors because of missing data fields
6. open phpmyadmin through cpanel dropped all the store tables and imported the old backup
7. cannot log in to admin- i get this error: Error: Invalid administrator login attempt.
8. the config files are right, the number of tables are right, and the username and password i am entering are correct
I would like to pay someone to go in and tell me what the problem is and repair it.
I need someone who has a great deal of transferring oscommerce websites from host to host. If this pans out well enough there will be many more similar request.