We have a client right now that is looking for an affordable solution to his needs: he needs a robust reverse-auction freelancer script (like GetaFreelancer but for a completely different industry) installed on his Unix server. We are looking for a software developer here that already has developed something like this and just has an off-the-shelf solution they can upload and install on the server. NO GRAPHIC DESIGN OR CUSTOMIZATION NEEDED. Here are the terms of the project:
- Must have simple to use administrative back end.
- Must be PHP/MySQL based
- Must allow for upload of graphics for seller portfolios (unlike GAFL)
- Must be PayPal compatible - the buyers won't be paying anything but the sellers will have a membership fee.
- Must have all the standard features (multi-query search function, featured providers, featured projects, detailed profiles, etc. etc) of a typical freelance site
- Must have a separate language file, or at least have language variabls that are easily modifiable.
- You must accept payment through wire transfer or PayPal, and only after the script is up and running bug-free on our server.
- You must be accessible through some kind of IM service.
- You must have this done by this time next week.
We are US-based and are willing to sign a service contract and provide references; hopefully you can say the same although we are willing to work with reputable offshore companies.
Pretty straightforward if you've done this before. Budget for this is $350 but if you can show me a demo for cheaper you've got the job. Like I said, we're just looking for a straightforward off the shelf solution. If you can provide one for us, we've got a lot of other smaller PHP/ programming gigs and are looking for the right provider here to be a regular outsourcer.
Good luck and feel free to message us any questions.