The job is only for a test contract that can be exteneded into a long term contract if the developer meets our standards. It involves the following general tasks:
1. osCommerce contribution installation and testing on the Centos 4 (RHEL clone) dedicated server.
2. Executing and writing PHP scripts to install new osCommerce contributions on new and existing osCommerce websites.
Specifically you will be required to install 3 osCommerce contributions on around 9000 customers stores (Using automated scripts of course [This scripts are already written, you will just need to add the information for your contributions).
Please do not bid if you do not want a long term contract. We are looking to hire someone part time to handle this work on a permenant basis. Our final selection will be based on the quality of this test contract.
Required Skills Are:
1. Linux system administration. (Centos 4/RHEL 4 clone)
2. Strong PHP/MySQL coding skills.
3. Debugging and troubleshooting skills.
4. Good communication skills.
Platform: Cenots 4/Apache 2/PHP [url removed, login to view] 4.0