Accepted a programmer but he could not work on this project due to computer problems. Repost it here for bidding and thanks for your attention!
Our live osCommerce site is currently running CRE loaded 6 version with a template similar to this: [url removed, login to view] (I will provide the actual store's URL upon your request.)
Need an OSC expert to fix the following bugs:
(perhaps an upgrade to the latest CRE loaded [url removed, login to view] (preferred) or [url removed, login to view] may fix all the bugs easily?!)
1) SSL is already installed and everything works well except ADMIN page shows "You are not protected by a secure SSL connection" and [url removed, login to view] page shows https without padlock.
2) Send your wishlist - plain email delivered without a link to the actual wishlist.
3) Paypal IPN - received a customer order without any IPN notification.
4) Easy Populate - problems with certain fields.
8) Orders/Confirmation/Invoice - need to add "CA Tax: 8.5%", etc.
9) [ Design Controls > Infobox Admin ] & Banner Manager - added a NEW banner "advertise3" but only duplicate another. BTW, I want these banners basically reference to another page within the site and without opening a new separate window.
10) Printer Order - try to eliminate the [printer graphic] & [x] in actual printed receipt.
11) Shipping rates - try to set up 3 simply flat rates(per entire order): $X for continental US; $Y for Canada, Alaska, Hawaii; $Y for international.
12) Right margin does not align on several pages e.g. feature products, by car make> nationality, etc.)
13) Add couple new pages and simple product links on bottom of mainpage.
This project is for OSC expert only and other pending OSC projects will be granted to the same programmer soon. Thanks for bidding!
Note: there are only 10 items (showed 13 due to numbering errors.)
10 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $97 untuk pekerjaan ini
We will doing all that you want (and more... :-))). Quickly, Professional, Quality - our answer you and your organization. We work more than 10 years.. There are questions?