I have developed a web site called find Cape Verde ([url removed, login to view]). I have come stuck on integrating Pay Pal Pro into my site (I would like to integrate once people have registered [url removed, login to view]). At the moment the site is live but no one knows about it, I just need to get the payment system working and then i can start letting people know it's there. I would like the payment system to work as follows:
1. People register to use the site to advertise their properties, using the registration page you currently see at [url removed, login to view]
2. When registered the customer would be taken to an integrated payment page using Pay Pal pro. Here they would pay €30 to have lifetime membership access to upload their properties.
3. Once the payment has been accepted and approved by Pay Pal the customer will automatically receive there confirmation that they can now use the site. There username and password would be sent to them in a confirmation email (all automatically done). - There username would be there email address and there password would be the one they put in on the registration form.
If the card payment was rejected they would not be able to accesss the site until they have paid.
4. I would then need to have receipt of the payments so i know who has paid etc
- I have already set up and been accepted for pay pal pro...i can hand all these details over to who ever does this for me.
- I can pass all details of the site over to you so you can develop on my server
I am setting up this site to see if it will work...i currently have another job in the UK and have got a friend to design the site you currently see. Basically this is not my full time job, more of a business opportunity that may work!
I would be grateful if you could let me know the following:
1. Can you do what I need doing (explained above)?
2. How much would it cost in sterling (£)
3. How long would it take you?
4. What would you need from me to do it, i.e server logins etc
I look forward to hearing from you