Excellence06, although new to the GAF community, is heavily experienced in the business of outsourcing. We have come to the GAF community in hopes of finding dynamic, knoweledgable, and highly qualified freelancers for our various projects.
Before bidding please go to the following website and view the demo of the script that we are seeking to have customized into an urban publication (samples will be sent).
The website that you should visit is www.newsphp.com.
In order to be selected, you must send a request to us to provide you with same urban publications online in whose layout we like. We then will give you 3 hours to come up with a mock of what you propose. If your mock is the best, you will be selected.
Preference will be given to those with ratings, existing websites, and or gold member status.
Here are the terms of the project:
1. A copy of the newsphp script will be forwarded to you. Your job will be to either 1) install the script on your server or 2) request access to one of our test servers so that you may install it on there
2. At all times, your work must be veiwable online, so that progress can be seen and comments can be made (we do not fair well with comments such as the work has been done and only needs to be uploaded)
3. Money will be transferred through escrow. Once your have been selected half the bid amount will be put in escrow. Upon completion of the project the other half will be put in escrow. Upon delivery to us and successful uploading, the money will be released and your review will be written.
4. Only bids placed will be considered, so please do not waste your time placing holder bids. We take bids and time delivery quotes at face value and do not negotiate.
5. We expect work to be delivered on time, and for regular communication at least three times daily.
6. If you do not deliver project on time, we reserve the right to cancel immediately if you have not received prior approval from our company to complete the project by a later time.
7. All communication will be made through GAF PM in order to keep accurate records of all discussions and agreements made.