Subscription Type Shopping Cart. Write new script or customize an existing one.
On a website that I own, I am “renting out” state specific pages to other companies.
I need a shopping cart of sorts that will kind of work like a subscription payment system.
- The buyer decides to buy one or more state specific pages.
- The buyer sends in the enquiry, we price the monthly rent and they agree (manually, no script).
- Then the buyer registers, and enters his credit card information.
- Our administrator enters the monthly fee (manually, no script).
- The credit card is charged for one, two or three month’s worth of rent. This part is set by admin depending on the buyer’s credit worthiness/size of order.
- The credit card will be charged periodically and the period will be same as in the previous step which was set by admin.
- The script will send a notice out 5 days prior to the charge notifying the buyer of the imminent charge.
- Should the charge bounce, the script will send a warning out kind of like AdWords and invite the buyer to change the card information or whatever.
- In tow days time the script will send a second notice.
- A charge will be attempted.
- This can go on for three times or so, and then admin will remove the pages (manual).
Buyer’s control panel must allow:
- To enter, change and update credit card information.
- Retrieve Password, and or Username.
- Future Expansion of the Script: to import and show number of visitors to each of the pages that the buyer is paying for.
Admin panel must allow:
- To set price, and frequency of re-occurring charge.
- A report of fees collected, and from whom (statement).
- A report of bounced charges and from whom.
- Future Expansion of the Script: to import and show number of visitors to each of the state specific pages.
- All Canned/Standard Responses Will Be Ignored!
- PM me for all clarifications, I will respond in a timely manner.
Thank you in advance.