I have a site [url removed, login to view] that I built/maintain using Citymax.com. I currently use the shopping cart that comes with the hosting package, but it is VERY limited for what I need. I am in the process of recreating it from scratch with a different host and need help with the customization of Zencart.
Here is what I'm looking for in a new shopping cart:
1. I would like to keep the way my cart looks like the rest of my site at least the logo/header.
2. I need to be able to charge delivery fees either by a specified zip code or "zone" (I have them already broken out as you can see on my delivery area page)
3. I want to have customers fill in the personalization info into SEPERATE BOXES, so that nothing gets forgotten. I'm thinking there will be about 6 "fillable" boxes.
4. I only have a limited number of signs which I rent out over varying lengths of time. I need an "inventory management" system. As my cart is now, when someone purchases a 7 day rental, it marks that as "sold out" but they can still go to the 4 day rental option and it is shown as "available" because they are not connected in the system as being the same sign.
5. I also plan on adding additional sign designs and candy bars to my site, I need to be able to add in items myself at a later date.
I do not need my entire inventory set up, just a sample or two and I can finish adding the rest.
14 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $96 untuk pekerjaan ini
HI, We can provide best solution for your [url removed, login to view] are expert in developing of opensources like PHPBB, Mambo,zencart,Oscommerce,Tikiwiki.... Please see our site: [url removed, login to view] thanks sandeep