We need someone to convert our PSD layout into a working Opencart theme. There are 3 difference layout for home, product, product detail page, Common page will follow the product page layout. All page psd's will be provided.
- The final product must look pixel perfect to the PSD's that we provide.
- Need to be able to write clean code
- Need it completed within 7 days.
A preview of the website psd is attached.
Below QNA as reference:
1) On Homepage, major part on homepage seems to have static image. I am guessing that top navigation menu will be the static menu. [Yes]
2) Below main image, its slider right? And below that featured image? Correct? [yup, correct.]
3) On product details page, 3D product image will be the image uploaded from admin panel in PNG format. Right? [yes]
4) On product details page, I am seeing lots of blank space between review and footer link. Does it mean we have to keep fixed height for the content area? [ this part mainly is for the content to drop down, if dont have review and content, then the blank space will be shorter.]
5) On Product page, do we have to keep fixed height background with children at bottom or Height will changed based on content area? [fix to 10 line of products, more product add in will go to next page.]
6) Also we need common template for rest of the page. [the 9 kids on home page is the categories, on top have showroom ... accessories button, this 4 is part of the category from the 9 kids. others common pages mainly is the center part content is difference, so use the product page as the background, which is the green color one. footer got 4 kids sitting there. ]
14 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $229 untuk pekerjaan ini
We are ready to start the [url removed, login to view] are sending you some links of our previous open-cart [url removed, login to view] check the p.m for more details and the links of our previous jobs.
Hi, We are a 10 year old professional IT software company. We would like to work on this project. Please find more details on our services and company in your PMB. Thanks