I'm looking for an application to run on Windows 7 which will loop through books for sale on Amazon and compare the Prime price with the lowest price of new plus shipping for non Prime members.
1) Maximum Sales Rank - each Amazon item (hardcover, audio, softcover books) has a sales rank which is bases on it's popularity. I would need to be able to put in a parameter that would limit the results to only items with sales rank less than 200K or some other number.
2) Minimum Amazon Prime price - each item is sold by either normal sellers or prime sellers. Prime sellers offer free shipping. I would need to be able to limit the query to just items that have Prime price, for example, over $20.00.
3) Percentage return - ability to limit search to only return items where percentage return on investment is over 50% for example.
1) Item ISBN - every book has a unique isbn. This number is on the book bar code so is the same everywhere in the world for that specific book.
2) Item Amazon Sales Rank
3) Lowest non Prime total cost - lowest non prime sales prices plus shipping cost.
4) Net profit - Prime price minus 15% amazon fee minus $2.70 amazon processing fee - total cost
5) Net Profit percentage - Net profit / Total cost (book cost plus shipping)
6) Link to sale item and amazon item webpage
Along with comparing Amazon non prime books for sale to Amazon prime we would like to search other websites. To start with we would like to compare [url removed, login to view] sales price to Amazon prime prices.
The application will loop through books for sale and compare them to Amazon prime price and return just the books that can be purchased for a percentage less than being sold as Amazon prime. In the future we are planning to add functionality and multiple websites and expand outside just books but want to start with books since it's the most popular item for sale at Amazon.