Programming of a an Android app that interfaces and utilises Google maps as a plugin or similar device:
1. Brings up Google maps
[url removed, login to view] clicks on directions button.
3. User enters location
4. User enters Endpoint
5. New box shows up under the Google pictures of car/bus/walk.
6. User enters the item they are searching for i.e Florist, liquor store etc.
7. New box under -'Distance from route'
8. User enters distance - (Default 2km)
9. User 'Gets Directions' as normal
10. Google maps produces a list of directions
11. App looks up each road or street in the directions list and Google searches for item/shop in question. i.e florist
12. A list of shops is produced
13. App deletes shops outside specified radius
14. App presents list of shops in the same way Google directions is listed.
15. User can click on a shop and App shows on Google maps where that shop is.
16. Back button takes user back to shop List
17. Back button again goes back to users route
18. 'Reset' button provided to reset app to original Home page