Looking for someone to create a Firefox plugin / extension for the Bookmarks application which will:
- monitor what documents the user accesses and automatically "Add to Bookmarks" (as if the user pressed the button) every document which is not https:// or is not excluded by a blacklist pattern
- if the user has created folders and rules, save the document into a folder following the rules
- parses the HTML of each document, saves its name and description as usual but also adds some fields to the bookmark: "full text" (the cleaned up HTML with just text, no formatting), last time the document was accessed and how many times in all it was accessed
- allows the user to search the entries not only by name/description but also by the full text of the document
- has a separate interface for the user to select options, e.g. "blacklist" (what sites not to include - URL patterns with wildcards), how long to keep the history, edit each individual entry etc., and add folder rules (e.g. if the document URL starts with [url removed, login to view] - place it in the "News" folder; also - ability to have wildcards in the rule).
To be well documented, with possibility for future development (for example - include a filter or a number of filters to be applied to HTML before saving, automatic placement of documents in folders by independent external algorithm).