I am interested in using SparkleShare to handle file sharing among a few users and also provide file-sync on different desktops/platforms just like Dropbox.
Of course, first things first.
1. I need SparkleShare to be properly installed on my server and configured
2. Encryption needs to be enabled using ENCFS so that files stored on server is encrypted and when downloaded to PC, it automatically Decrypts
3. The users can start using the file transfer and sync functions from the client app on their PC for Windows and MACOS
Then, if the functions works as expected.
1. I need a new GUI designed for all the client app to be used on the desktops
2. Modify the source codes to hardcode the server information so that all users need to do is enter username and password
Please quote based on:
1. Installation and configuration on server application with working compatibility on the desktop apps
2. Give me a separate cost on re-skinning the GUI and hardcoding the server info
Note: If you have a better solution than using SparkleShare then do let me know. I am actually interested in an open source system which is available on Desktop, Android and Iphone.