Over the past 18 months I engaged a web company to put together a Marine Industry website, The site has many features such as "For Sale" Employment ads, Boat dealer pages, private boat sell pages, It has a live forum, Auctions ,
After 6 months everything was complete . There was about 20 things that had to be addressed everything seems to work fine , But there are 14 problems with the Auction part of the site. U have paid this company in full and they havent fixed the Auctions, All I have got from them is excuses , It took me 3 months to get my files
These are the thing that have to be fixed.
Here are the lists of the faults
Home page “Advanced search”
1. When you are using Mozilla or Safari . when you do an advanced search and select a model you get an error message. When you click OK it goes away and causes no trouble See Snip image “ Boat search Request 0” I tried chrome and it did it as well. It seems to be ok on Explorer.
1. When a customer wants to list or advertise a Position wanted or Vacant . He clicks on either Advertise a position wanted or Advertise a position Vacant it goes to the page he clicks that and he chooses either to place a wanted or a vacant ad . It goes to the fields to place all the details once finished you put the security code in and it gives this message see JPG. Employ security code error . this stops the ad from being submitted.
1. Going Going Gone. Should also be displayed on the items after a search if they have reached the going going period to let the buyer know he should click
“Bid now “ So he doesn’t miss out on the item See Going Going jpg example
2. Going Going Gone. Should also be displayed across the Item Bid page see Auction going going 2 JPG example
3. Going Going Gone. Like a traditional live auction, every auction offers a 'Going, Going, Gone' period. An Auction will not close until all interested parties have stopped bidding for a full ten minutes. See Going Going jpg
For every bid placed in the last ten minutes of an auction it will be extended for a further ten minutes from the time of that bid.
This will continue until there are no more bids placed. Each bidder will be notified by email if they have been out bid or they have won.
For example if an auction is scheduled to close at 9:00pm and a bid is placed at 8:51pm it will push the auction into the 'Going, Going, Gone' period.
If no further bids are placed the auction will close at 9:01pm. If another bid is placed at 8:57pm the auction will stay open until 9:07pm, if another bidder places a bid at 9:03pm the auction will stay open until 9:13pm, and so forth until no bids have been placed for a ten minute period.
The Going, Going, Gone period ensures all interested parties have the opportunity to place their final bid. It also gives everyone an equal opportunity to place bids, as many of our customers are located in rural areas and do not have access to high speed internet.
The person(s) with the highest bid at the end of the 'Going, Going, Gone' period is the winner.
The bidder can constantly refresh their screen during the 'Going, Going, Gone' period to ensure all information is up to date.
4. When the Auction has ended the Item should have a Banner across the auction Bid page saying“ This Auction has now ended” See Auction Sold jpg.
And on the Items main picture it should have ‘SOLD” across it. The Item should then deactivate itself and stay in the back end of the site. For admin to process
At the moment it stays on the page.
5. Both the winner and Admin should get email notifications . At the moment only the winner gets notified and Admin doesn’t . Admin cant process the sale
I would like the notification to Admin to be sent to and stored in the backend of the site.
6. Auction “Become a Seller” ( 1) There is no security code (2) once the fields are filled in and submitted there is no Back Button to the Auctions
It Should say ““BACK TO AUCTIONS”.
7. In ADMIN I can’t delete Auction reports. see Auction reports jpeg the passwords for Admin are both “admin “
8. In Auctions you can’t out decimals in , have a look at the current Auction Item It’s like this 400000.00 instead of $400,000.00 see Jpeg Auction No Decimals
9. The Picture gallery is really bad it should be uniform with the rest of the site can you put this gallery back in see Jpeg Auction Correct Gallery
10. The Bidding history is all wrong it should show what you have won . what you are currently winning, At the moment you look in Items won and if you are the highest bidder at the time when you are looking, it tells you have won. That is wrong. Under items won it should only show the items you have won from past auctions.
11. Bidding history is really hard to click on if you don’t click the first time it disappears , so you have to refresh to have another shot
12. When you are the highest Bidder . It says “congratulations you are the highest bidder for this boat”. It should say ITEM instead of boat
13. Manage Auction customers it has disappeared , I can’t get into their accounts to mange credit card payment or edit or terminate their account , the page is there in Admin but if you sign up new customers they are not there ? where are they , I need to be able to edit and get access to all their details. See jpeg manage Auction customers.
14. Also in the Auction customers my home they can’t delete anything and all the items repeat themselves as well as pictures
15. The admin for the Auction are CRAP
The Boat Market Pty Ltd
Ph : 02 9810 8887
Fax : 9181 2809
Mob : 0414 818887
30 St Georges Crescent
Drummoyne Sydney NSW 2047
22 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1741 untuk pekerjaan ini
Analysed each point in detail & confident with the job, few points still needs some discussion and can be discussed once job is Awarded, looking forward to hear from you. Thanks!
We are a UK based development company with 25 in-house developers. We have the experience and knowledge to complete this project in-time and in-budget.
######################################### Hi sir, Quite a lot of details. I've looked through your project and can deliver. Nweke #########################################
Hi, We are highly experienced developers with similar development expertise. We assure you work will be done according to your requirement with best quality. Please view Private Message Board for more detail. Thanks
Dear Sir, Greetings! We are Reform Consulting with 5 year of experience under our belt. We are really interested to work on your project. Please see PM. Thank you. Regards, RCPL.