1. Download a full site backup from [url removed, login to view] ([url removed, login to view]) in order to get all of your candidate resumes, you can do this at 'settings->administration->site backup'
-there should be about 9000 total resumes.
2. The resumes will all download as zip files, then will need to be converted to their original .txt, .doc, .docx, or .pdf formats.
3. Need to create and run a custom bulk import script to upload all 9000 resumes into the new [url removed, login to view] site
-will also need to pull the e-mails information from the resumes and match them against e-mail addresses already in the system:
4. If an account exists, match the resume to that account. If an account doesn't exist to a matching e-mail, make a new account using existing script from previous job (creates new account with firstname+number) and random string for password. Make sure FIRST NAME, LAST NAME, CITY, STATE and EMAIL are pulled form the resumes and put into the system so they work on the page: [url removed, login to view]
^^^ATTN: This is the hardest part as all of the resumes are in different formats with first name, last name, state, city and e-mail being in different locations. It is possible that there may be some manual data-entry involved. As an alternative to manual data entry I am also open to the idea of the freelancer creating a very simple interface to allow a very low skilled data-entry worker to manually pull out the data out of each resume, one-by-one and put it into the database.
5. It is imperative that the location features of the resumes must be fully functional in the searching options of the site. ([url removed, login to view])
6. For new usernames that were created (did not match current account) they will need to be e-mailed with their new login and password. There is a possibility that you can use an existing script that the last freelancer used (Account Moved) to get this done. DO NOT SEND OUT THE E-MAIL TO NEW ACCOUNTS UNTIL I VERIFY IT
WILL NEED TO BE COMPLETED IN 7 DAYS TIME OR FUNDS WILL BE FULLY DISPUTED. I expect work to start immediately.