Need a web-based application for a small business
This small business rents 3 types of storage:
1. Units - (these are storage spaces they rent by the month) there are a few different sizes. This is a building that has 50 - 60 spaces for rent.
2. Containers - (these are large boxes they bring onsite and leave for a period of time, day week, month)
3. Trailers - (these are large containers with wheels - they are the back of a tractor trailer truck) They leave these also for a day, week, month
Then there is customers information.
What my client wants to be able to do is:
1. Enter a new customer - take all the usual info - name - address - phone - email
2. Assign the customer to the type of storage unit they want to rent (trailer, container or unit) - this could be a combination (1 trailer, 2 containers, etc)
3. Create and Print an invoice (maybe email an invoice functionality) Mark the invoice paid when it's paid
4. Be able to look up a customer and find out their history. What they rented last year for example... look up their invoice.
5. REPORTS - Create an inventory list to find out what containers are where, what is available to rent - when containers will need to be picked up. For example - how many containers are out now - what income am I getting from them. What containers do I need to pickup/deliver in April or any given week/day. (containers and trailers are delivered to construction sites - units are rentals at their office - units don't move) Trailers and containers are located in different places and are pickup and delivered to many places.
6. An 'at a glance' calendar view to schedule pickups and deliveries of containers or trailers for a given day/week/month - when a person rents a trailer or container - I'd like that to be added to a calendar to create a schedule for the driver to deliver (or pickup).
7. They use Quickbooks so I'd like a way to be able to export customer and invoice info as a CSV file so it can be imported into QB - so we don't have to double enter everything. (I think connecting to QB is way to complicated and flaky)
I'd like this to be hosted so we can access it from anywhere and be able to add data or look up customers. Possibly a simplified view for an iPhone.
What do they have for data now? Well - a large 'write and wipe' board on the wall and a couple of excel sheets with a list of containers and trailers. We would enter data from the forms on the site you build.
We would have a site hosted locally that you would have access to. It would have PHP MySQL - unless you tell us we need something else.
35 freelancers are bidding on average $2805 for this job
Hi, Very Clear specifications, everything is clear, except the form fields etc.. this can be discussed later also, Please check your PM. Thanks
I have done a parking website some what similar to this - Hello, I have gone through the details of your project along with all the additional text, please have a look at my PMB for bid details. Thanks
I run a Sacramento, California website design firm with years of design experience personally developing over 100 websites. Please see PMB for more details.
We are an Interactive Design and Application Development Firm. Our team of designers and developers work with passion and creativity!!!! We're sure we can satisfy your expectatives. Please read your Pm. Regards
My name is [url removed, login to view](Chinese name: [url removed, login to view]), I'm an experienced senior software engineer and a senior English-Chinese or Chinese-English translator,I have 14 year programming experience. Located in KUNMING Lagi