Membership tatabase for non profit organisation.
1. All person database
2. Relation between persons (family)
3. Person can joined to groups or acivitys
4. Log of payment for activity
Table with person database including:
• Date of birth
• Address (selectable area/town/county in Ireland)
• Phone (with international prefix)
• Mowed to Ireland in (year)
• Occupation (selectable from list or to be added to list on the go)
• Interests / hobbies
• Data updated (has to be added automatically when information changed / updated)
• Do not contact (y/n)
• Comments (unlimited amount – logged by date entered an person who did coment)
Table joining members in families (e.g. person 1 & 45 is parents to person 30)
• Any person of the person table can subscribe as member
• To be member person has to do membership payment
• Payment will grant membership for 1 year
• Payment can be changed from year to year (additional tick box to show only active payments on payment form)
• Additional field for donation that can be made @ time when membership fee is paid or separately
• Membership payment is only process to become member (there may be 0 EUR payment for special situations)
• Report of members and upcoming expiry of membership has to be made.
• Any person in person database (members or non members) can join to different activity clubs
• Extra fee may haw to be paid to enter club
• The process of applying for club and payment is separated, unlike membership scenario.
• There may be different payment types for the club (member / non member), but every payment has starting and expiry date. Like 20 EUR from September to December & 10 EUR for September only. Some y/n tick box has to be used to filter unused payment types on form.
• When adding new club member start date of payment has to be selectable an can be different from joining date. (person is joining to club in middle of august, but fist payment has to be made from September)
• Any club may haw a sub grouping (like tradition dance class: group 1 > teacher MS X; Group 2 > teacher MR Y .... ).
• Report of persons in each club / subgroup and payments has to be made
• New member form
• New club participant form (with option to add new entry to database if new participant does not exist in database)
• In participant or member form additional data with names of family members has to be displayed
• Payment form where member can be searched and all paid / unpaid fees displayed
• Main database with selectable filters for members and participants of the group and custom filters
• User level switchboard with user groups and permissions any change that users make has to be recorded with time and name
o Read only (access to specific groups only)
o Read / write (access to specific groups only)
o Master user
o Admin (can change data and log changes under different name)
• As unique identification for persons Name + Second name + DOB has to be used to avoid duplicate records.
• Any new entry after updating Name + Second name + DOB has to be compared to existing db and if this person exists – message box has to be displayed
• All database has to be ready to be exported to mysql
9 freelancers are bidding on average €148 for this job
Hi I am professional in creating the databases. I have experience in creating and managing the large and small databases. I will provide the complete solutions. Thans
Hi, I have worked on similar kind of projects. Please let me know if you are interested to work with me. Thanks & Regards, Kumar [url removed, login to view]
Hi, I am an Database technical architect having experience of over 6 years in designing the database structured. Please check the Private message for more details Regards Nish
Hi, We are Pune (India) based company working since 1996. We will complete your work in time. We provide online support for software and customer satisfaction is our goal. Please see the private message box. Regards