I need a small php/MYSql script to accomplish the following:
User enters a particular price and the script does the following:
After entering the following info in a simple form:
The script will accomplish the following:
1) Searches the products database and finds all Price matches
2) reduce or increase the price by the percentage entered
3) round the dollar amount down by the number chosen (2 or 0)
4) If checked, round the result to the nearest $5 (no decimals)
5) Update the database with these new prices.
Price = $125
% = -25
Precision = 0
Round = yes
result = (93.75 = 93 = 95) 95 is entered back into the database.