I need someone to install plesk on my CentOS_v5.0-i386....
I will reinstall my server right now.
You need to install plesk to me (must working on [url removed, login to view])
* PHP 5.2.6 strongly recommended
* MySQL 5.0 recommended
* php safe_mode Off (off by default)
* php register_globals Off (off by default)
* IonCube loader installed in [url removed, login to view]
* php suexec disabled
* GD 2 Library installed with PHP (FreeType font support isn't required, but recommended if using the CAPTCHA system for comments)
* Remote url support ([url removed, login to view] allow_url_fopen, enabled by default)
Please help me with this.