I need to create an online store with the features described under "Advanced--Additional Information" tab
This project does NOT involve inserting products, categories or manufacturers by the worker on the site, I will do all these myself.
I need to create an online store having these features:
1. it must be created either from scratch or starting with Magento Community version.
2. it will be a lot like amazon.com. Basically, more sellers will add their products on my site, only transport is different and 1 very important thing: I will not mix new and second hand items. All second hand items must be implemented into a sub domain of my site using auction style (I'm not sure if this can be implemented on magento), like ebay.
3. The admin interface must allow me to create roles with access for each front store. For instance, 1 administrator must be able to administrate only front store no. 1, another administrator only front store no. 2&3 and so on. All roles must be extremely detailed, like magento uses, only a little more complex, with more small features, like customized reports.
4. Invoices must be customized for each front store.
5. A few pages apart from front stores must be nicely animated using flash or java, I'm not sure what is best, I will let you decide. In total there will be 5 or 6 animations, all maximum 20 seconds long but they will be very complex: they must run fluently, all people in the animations must look almost real etc. To explain: I own a wholesale warehouse and I want to represent the exact location of my shops. So one flash must represent an alley where customers walk around, all shops must be visible, exactly like you were walking on a normal shop street. Entering or exiting a shop must be animated as well, camera view should be the client's eyes.
6. it must be extremely customizable: a lot of modules on all pages (related items module, best sellers module, last added products module etc), basically I must be able to do almost anything with the modules, telling me "it can't be done" or "the site doesn't do this" doesn't help me.
7. The site must also include: a points reward system for customers, which can be used to shop; a "tell a friend" software, with unique referral link to each customer, live chat software
These are the basics of my project. I will give the complete details to the winning bidder.
**Please note that I will take into consideration only bids from workers that have at least 8 average ranking because this is an important project for me and it's very complex, so I need only workers with experience and good ranking. Thank you!**
**The winning worker will receive a lifetime bonus: he will have a direct link in all site's pages. We are expecting for 2012 2,5 million visitors on our site (heavy advertising campaign already in preparation) so this publicity for the worker is very good, it can bring him a lot of new projects. After the project is completed worker will be asked to collaborate with us for maintaining the site functionally and make new small projects on the site. Remuneration will be on a fee base for maintenance work and project based for other implementations. Please take this as well into consideration when bidding!**
**The project must be finished 50 days from start. The next 7 days are reserved for me to test the site and the remaining 3 days, from a total of 60 days, is for the worker to correct the bugs. I must have this project fully running as of my specs and bug-free on the 31st of May 2011 at the latest!
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Feb 18, 2011 4:44:00 PM:
Hello, Because my project description was too blurry I modified it so it is very clear for everybody. I also added new important information like new deadline, new requirements for workers etc and I ask you to reevaluate (if necessary) your bid. Thank you!