We have a paid mailing list service. Many of the customers clients have bad addresses and we are getting overwhelmed with bounces. In the past we just sent to a mailbox that didn't exist. Now we're overrun with those. We need this server (and maybe a second) set up in the best way possible to deal with this problem.
Second problem is we want the best postfix config for MAX deliverability. DNS needs to jive, reverse DNS, things like SPF, etc. You config the server, and tell me what to do with DNS.
Keep in mind, we forge the from so it looks like our paying customers sent directly and replies come back to them.
1. Reduce retries. It should try once, if it fails, try again a few minutes later, a few hours later, then drop and never send the mailerdaemon email. It should not send us a bounce message, and it should never try to send it the next day.
2. Optimize the performance as much as possible. I don't know what all those queues do.
3. Suggest needed DNS changes.
4. Implement [url removed, login to view] and tell me what I need to change to accomidate this.
4. If bounces must be sent then you'll need to modify our spam gateway to not try to filter them, just delete. We're using [url removed, login to view]
5. Write a small script that will parse the day's maillogs and look for perm failures. It will then hit the mysql database and run "Update UserDB set status='failed', substatus='user does not exist'
6. Keep a log of all the changes you made and why so I can tweak later.
Throughout this project, remember that deliverablity is the objective. I never want to disable an address for a temporary failure like mailbox full If there's something I've recommended that will reduce it, let me know. If you have something that will improve it, let me know. Use your brain. I don't know what I'm doing, you should. Experienced postfix admins only please.
#5 - I'll need to know how to modify what's classified as failed.
7 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $197 untuk pekerjaan ini
Perhaps you need a rock solid secure and best stable mailserver.. I have more than 15 years of experience to do al this stuff... If you really need the best solution give full details... regards Sher