We need to do a clean installation of Linux in our server that is now running freebst 4.5. In addition we would require the following:
1) Bring the web directories to a standard structure.
2) Web server virtual hosting reconfiguration (proper config using aliases, and per-vhost logs for traffic tracking).
3) Web server/PHP upgrade to latest versions.
4) Install a traffic tracking system.
5) Nameserver fix. Fix the invalid zone files and any loose configuration (public transfers, public recursion etc.) that could be used in a DoS attack or other nasty stuff.
6) Install a new mail server that is more secure and lighter on resources.
7) Install an anti-spam filter.
8) Install a free antivirus for mail server.
9) Install a POP3 server that doesn't depend on superserver.
10) Make ProFTPd standalone and shut down the superserver.
11) Install a webmail with a custom solution
12) Do an mysql update
13) Install a backup system for the entire system
14) Install the latest version of webmin
15) Adress all my concerns regarding:
i. The management of multiple IP addresses
ii. The Security issues
iii. The Correct implementation of the statistical package in our web site
iv. Bandwidth Usage and optimization suggestions in our web site
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).