I have an exsiting shopping cart that I need a few modificaitons made to.
Below is a link to the FRONT end of the shopping cart:
[url removed, login to view]
The modifications I need made are the following:
1) Need to be able to tell what the customer bought. When the admin receives an email about the purchase there is no way of telling what they bought. This will have to be added in the admin section...a field when you input a product that you can associate a TITLE with it.
2) Once you place an order you hit SUBMIT. Right now it stays on that page while the order is being processed via autorize.net. We just need it to go to another page with a loading screen or something so people don't hit the SUMBIT button more than once because if they do they get charged for it.
3) For the products when you place an order you can't add more than one project. Right now there is an ORDER button. I would like a box "quantity" added to each product and in that section you can add the quanity of what you are buying.
4) One the billing/information page when you are checking out I would like to add REQUIRED fields to some of the fields.
5) Images don't display properly. When you add a product to the backend and add an image of the product the image doesn't display properly.