We're looking for Vicidial and Asterisk experts to setup a 20-user configuration for us at the primary location, then another small test server at 2nd location (5-10 agent will be enough) to determine which one with the following list of things we want to have:
1. The setup should be easily expandable if we want to add additional users. It should be in a structure where multiple servers are running the same/multiple campaigns and new servers can be added to the group on the fly.
2. Prefer someone that has installed both small and large configurations (from 10 to 100+ seats) so you know how to tweak it for best performance and reliability.
3. Experienced with integration of Vicidial and Asterisk to an open-sourced/low cost CRM (like SugarCRM or equivalent).
4. Experienced and used different types of phone connections (SIP, IAX, PRI, "Skype" or other types) and knows the pros/cons of each as to provide best recommendation.
5. Installation should support G711 and G729 codec
6. Dialer functions like live transfers, 3-way calling, music on hold, voice msg broadcast, user assignments and rights to specific campaigns, remote call barging from an inbound phone number, auto and manual call recordings, and live campaign/user status.
7. PBX functions like auto attendant, voice mail boxes and notifications, ACD with call flow instructions
8. Instructions or manuals on how to use each features and functions listed at [url removed, login to view]
9. Critical and common functions should be easily managed and modified by web/GUI
10. Other additional add-ons that can make the system more user friendly (ie Report Builder, FreePBX, etc…)
11. Can get started right away and complete the setup in a day or two
Interested parties please submit your project history and price quote.