Once a week we need to prepare an E-mail weekly of about three pages, edited in four languages: English, Spanish, French and Italian, each of these in two forms: HTML and 7-bit ASCII.
The original texts are in MSWord or [url removed, login to view] format. For the conversion we do have a Perl script doing most of the work, but the results need manual clean-up to make sure the HTML validates as "xhtml 1.0 transitional", all formatting information outside its style-sheet is removed and the four language editions look uniform. The text format should be pure 7-bit ASCII with CRLF line-breaks.
For your information we attach a zip-file ([url removed, login to view]) with one past issue: Originals in MSWord format (4 files), results in HTML (4 files) and 7-bit ASCII txt (4 files) and the Perl scripts (2 files).
We are ready to answer any previous questions you might have.
This is a second batch of five issues (20 files) for which our maximum budget is US$ 50,00 (fifty American dollars).
1) html files validated on site [url removed, login to view]
2) style-sheet classes used for subheads and addresses
3) non-numerical html-entities used
4) foot-notes of original text to be included in both HTML and in text files
5) text files pure 7-bit ASCII
6) line-breaks CRLF