We have collated a large amount of customer order data in a csv file format. It displays all orders placed by customers over the last six months.
We want a program created that enables us to upload latest CSV files of customer order data and sort into required sections for us.
The idea of the program is so that we can quickly see which cusotmers place the most orders and how much they spend - so we can guage who are core shoppers are.
We would like the porgram to do the following,
1) Enable upload of CSV file with set headers
2) Collate data using customer names
3) Display for each customer how often they visit (using each unique order date)
4) Display for each customer how many items they order per visit (and in total)
5) Display for each customer how much they spend per visit (and in total)
I have attached a visual of what i would like the processed results to look like ([url removed, login to view])
We would then need the program to do the following,
1) Collate results between set dates (using drop down date box)
2) Sort data (lowest > highest; highest > lowest) using criteria such as, customers name, items ordered, times ordered, total value
3) Be able to print out a report of chosen data
Please note - this program must be a standalone application that I can run on Windows XP without use of the Internet
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).