First of all ----VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!!! The programmer most know SPANISH because if you dont know spanish well you cannt have the job because the forms are in spanish or you need to transelate english forms to spanish.
I will like to said is a very simple project and any begginer can do it because wont required a hard coding, the only thing you need to do is this :
1. I will give you like 20 scanned forms.
2. You will pass those scanned forms in a VB form so can be filled on the computer.
3. Yo dont need to programmed etc, that is my job, I will only tell you to "draw the forms" on VB, that is it.
4. The person who won this bid I will be given him more work,like more forms etc.
Why I dont do that simple job ? because Im the one programing the forms. The only thing I will tell you is that for example I want textbox fonts to be courier new or Forms to be Arial, or textbox to be highlitted when is focus and I will provide you the codes and directions on the scanned forms.
I will be posting a form and well with the directions I want it (like wis font etc) and well you send me an EXE to evaluated. And well I will post 20 forms for the lowest bid. And soon I will but another bid request and the winner will be the same one who did the last job, so we can deal with rentacoder at all time.
Well any questions, let me know. Thanks. The first form will be post it very soon in a couple of hours.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Visual Basic 6.0