- Create a .Net program that pulls data from scanned images using OCR technology (such as Tesseract: [url removed, login to view]) and stores those values in memory for use by second application.
Detailed Use Case:
- Using a GUI, the program would allow a user to interrogate a form as a standard "layout".
- Layouts would be defined by having the user select specific image "fields" on a form (e.g. Last Name, First Name, Address, etc.) using your mouse. The form would be standardized (e.g. IRS form 1040 EZ).
- Once a "layout" has been defined, the .Net program could be called from another application, read the values in the fields identified during interrogation from an imaged document, and store those values into memory for use by another application.
- The "reading" of the data from the imaged document would need to be very fast.
14 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $674 untuk pekerjaan ini
We have a team of developers who specialize in .NET, PHP, Software Architecture and Visual Basic. We can solve your project within the 2 weeks deadline.