If you are interested in bidding contact me and i will send a complete specifications document of the application.
This software allows the fotolab to insert orders of prints and sell items(rolls ecc.) to occasional customers or to registrated customers.
The inventory-POS part will manage products (rolls, frames…), supplier, orders to supplier, customers, inventory, invoice printing, access reports printing, sales to front desk.
1) A customer comes to the lab and gives TWO photographic exposed roll of film of 36 exposure each and one compact disk whit files to be printed 10x15, the operator will insert the order and the application will print ONE or more bags(or labels) with customer name, type of prints, workcodenumber, bag number to keep trace of order on the lab.
2) For each bag, as soon the prints are printed they will be placed in the bags, the operator will go in the application (“bag back from lab ?? form) and will insert the exact number of prints(36 exp. Roll film produced 30 printed pictures). One label will be printed whit total of prints for each bag and a total price according to the customer list price.
3) The customer comes back to front desk to pickup th bags of prints. Operator will go to the “Sell Item to customer form?? and all bags ready (back from lab status). He select the bags that customers wants, insert other items customer wants (rolls, frames ecce cc).
Application have to be object oriented Visual basic .net 2005 with source code in classes being called from forms objects well commented.
We will provide the Access database to be completed
Some application Funtions:
File browser, multi users, multiple price for some items, crystal report reports, 10 pricelist only for prints.
Please do not bid if you are unable to commit to completing the system in Six weeks or less.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code well commented of all work done, compiling, installation and configuring documentation.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows
A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP Pro
.net Visual Basic 2005