We have a program written in VB 6 that we would like to create a hi-tech looking "skin" or theme for. The program has 15 forms that use a an assortment of intrinsic controls. Our goal is to have a seamless theme that is applied to all forms and is consistent throughout the program.
For obvious reasons, we will not release the source code of the program, but will provide screen shots and form and control dimensions. The successfull bidder will be required to provide technical support for installing the skins, by providing a demo application that clearly demonstrates the skin's use.
Note that the program only needs to support the skin designed and supplied by the successful bidder - we will not be making it "skinable" in the sense that others will not be able to new skins for it.
Please include in your bid, at least 3 screen shots other VB programs you have created skins for - **Bids that do not include screenshots will not be considered!** Low-res, watermarked screen shots are acceptable. You must be able to demonstrate that you created the skins for these programs.
All coders, regardless of rating are welcome to bid - we're looking for someone with excellent graphics skills that we can use for future projects here at RAC if this one is sucessful.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (**No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc.** unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Completed project must include all graphics files associated with the program - we require the graphics to be made in Paint Shop Pro and want the original PSP files as well (not just the final image).
5) Include one demo VB 6 project source code that clearly demonstrates how to apply the skins.