DutchICT is looking for a team of .net developers for several .net projects. It's important for us to have a high quality trustworthy partner that can do more projects for us.
**What do we have to offer:**
* several exciting .net projects of several months work each (for small team)
* projects are well specified (by MSc), professional and clear communication and project management
* several years of .net experience in vb.net or C# and asp.net. Experience in a [url removed, login to view] OO language is a pre, as is a bachelor or master degree
* decent knowledge on UML, ERD, Design Patterns, frameworks
* proof of relevant experience
* well designed software development method and project management.
* Broadband internet connection, shared cvs, files, time registration, projectmangement.
Comment on: - **If you don't comment on all these points you'r comment will be ignored -**
* You’r team’s experience, past projects, knowledge/expertise, education , Diploma's (also mscd)
* Proof of experience by showing examples work on management information systems in .net you made (i.e. a ‘Northwind’ like system). Some UML/ERD/Pattern designs you made in that past if available.
* A clear description of you’re development method. Include comments on project phases, responsibilities, role of testing, role of design
* Your average hourly rate for projects (of >100 hrs size)
* Your website
Max size: 2A4 (for now)
If you answer **all** the above questions you'll be placed on my shortlist. Your place on that list will be based on a rated on these factors:
**points for rating:**
- company/team size and company age
- training (degree's/certificates)
- expierence (.net/OO in past projects)
- reference to similar projects (online 'erp'/orders/inventory like apps)
- example n-tier design work from previous projects, proof of decent knowledge on UML, ERD, Design Patterns, frameworks (so i'm sure the project is n-tier and well build to be flexible for the future)
- well documented way of working (development/project management method, role of testing, role of design )