Need a graphic routine in Visual Basic (not dependent on .Net framework) which takes as input a jpeg, and produces an output jpeg with a skewed perspective as shown in the examples below.
1. The routine must be callable from VB6, and may not contain any dependencies outside of the included code. It may not assume the existence of .Net framework on the user's machine.
2. Ideally, the code will be delivered as a Basic module or class library which can be incorporated in the VB6 product.
3. The main function is defined as follows:
Public SubSkewedPicture(byval sourceFileName as string, _
ByVal destFileName as string, _
Byval destWidth as Integer, _
Byval replaceExisting as boolean) as boolean
' sourceFileName is the complete path to the source picture file (a jpg)
' destFileName is the complete path to the destination picture file (a jpg). The function should ensure that the output directory exists.
' destWidth represents the width of the destination picture in pixels. The height should be proportional to the width according to the original picture dimensions
' replaceExisting determines whether existing files with the same name as destFileName are replaced.
' Function output is true if the file was created successfully.
4. See the enclosed file for examples of the source files and desired output. Note the slight gray bottom padding/shadow added to the skewed version, as shown in the template.
5. If the routine can be written so that if it can be written to output a png-24 version with transparency (determined by the destFileName parameter ending in .png), a bonus of $100 will be given. Otherwise, assume a white background to the output jpg.