I am slowly trying to learn vb.net, and am now looking at SQL Server 2000
I have a database “MYTEST??, with a two tables “JOB?? and “CUSTOMER??
I need a small demo routine to show how I would:-
1. Connect to the database
2. Using a ‘form’ Request a ‘Customer Ref’, (and display the appropriate ‘[url removed, login to view]’), a ‘FromPostCode’ and ‘ToPostCode’
[url removed, login to view] Populate a ‘list box’ with all ‘JOB’ entries for that ‘CustomerRef’ ([url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]) where [url removed, login to view] = [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] = [url removed, login to view]
4. When one of the ‘Job’ entries in the ‘List Box’ is highlighted then ‘[url removed, login to view]’ is displayed on the form.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).