1. Universal job website program for industry recruitment. It is appreciated if you can combine some simple but good advantages from other famous job websites.
2. Job website will allow people to search for jobs, and also to browse jobs by clicking on different categories to view lists of jobs in that category (by type of job, and type of company).
3. Multi-language versions. At least 7 languages version for now. It should be easy to add a new language version in future. We need a language management backend system to update translation. Only English version website and backend system is required. We will translate the website into other languages by ourselves. Please see ENF's website as an example – we have an industry directory (links on left side) where an entry into the English backend system generates company profiles in all 7 languages and automatic addition to list pages – however individual ‘normal' pages such as About Us are updated by hand.
4. PHP+mysql plus DIV+CSS. The full website can be static by templates engine with timer. They should be friendly to search engines as much as possible. Each language version website has separate CSS file.
5. ENF's programmers will take certain information from the jobsite to use in ENF's website directory (showing jobs in individual company's industry directory website profiles) – which means the new SQL database should have certain fields that remain compatible with ENF's current industry directory SQL database.
Backend Management System.
1. Website backend. Different staff permission to view, add, edit, delete relevant content.
2. Backend for external company users. Management for posting jobs and searching CVs. Payments: by month for job posts, by fixed job post numbers, to appear on homepage list, banner advert system, fixed fee to search CVs. Payments made using the same credit card system as can be found on ENF's market research report page (ProtX system). Company profile update.
3. Security protection. Restrict IP, limited failed login etc.
1. Management system for salary currencies
2. Management system for job locations. From countries to states (Provinces) , cities.
3. Management system for job categories. And different job level from internship, graduate, professional, Manager, Director ……for each selective category.
4. Job post page can be sent by emails (recommend to friend).
5. Individuals can apply for a job through different priorities. One is for conventional without limit (one candidate can apply for all job posts). The other is for high priority with limit (eg. candidate can only apply for 5 high-priority jobs per week). And the company can change the setting which accepts high priority CVs only.
6. Individuals can fill the CV online and also can upload word format CVs.
Key details we would like to know about each bidding company (apart from price and time taken) are:
- Have you done any similar work? Website links would be appreciated.
- Details on team that will be assigned to the project – number of people and their experience (including number of PHP programmers)