I have a database driven website that when viewed in Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari looks fine, however when I view my site in Internet Explorer the entire site aligns left and my navigation and site search gets moved out of place. I thought this was a simple css problem (maybe it still is) so I went into the code and did my best to fix this problem but I had no luck. However I discovered when I deleted the the sites php recordset code and then viewed it in IE the site looked normal and the issue was gone. But when I tried to re insert the recordset dreamweaver started giving me error messages saying no tables found (and I know that's not true.) So this project is simple look over the code in my site, figure out whats causing it to align left in Internet Explorer and fix it. My budget is $30, I would like to have this project completed in 2 days or less.
17 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $30 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, We've read your requirements and here's our bid to look over the code in your site, and fix the problem that is causing it to align left in Internet Explorer. We're ready to start right away.