1. Project Context
Requirement is to provide a web portal where user can post their business information or question on the portal. Other registered users are able to share their suggestion/advice on the question asked or the business information. Registered user can also manage the list of the other registered user that they want to follow.
This document outlines the prerequisites for facilitation of WEBSITE PROJECT.
2. Project Scope
Life cycle of initiative could be listed as below:
o Develop supporting database tables.
o UI for maintaining the system
o Develop a business idea sharing web portal –WEBSITE PROJECT.
3. Major Requirement by Client –
3.1 The website will function as follows:
1. Sign up- User can register themselves on the portalvia Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn account. ** once new user signs up, email will be sent to them. Once they activate it, they will then be auto signed-in
2. After sign up for the user who has selected the option “Getting Involved” will be redirected to the “All Business” page where they can browse the business information and question posted by other member. Popular business will list first in first section and remaining business will be available in second section below the popular projects. **Popular business is defined by how many member like the business page, more member like the business page more popular it is.
3. For the case when unregistered user have selected the option “Getting Started “ after successful sign up they will be redirected to the “Tell us more about you business” page where they can add the business information .
4. Once after admin approval for the posted business it will available for all the other users. *No need admin approval. But if it's an offensive business, admin will have the rights to remove it without informing the business owners
5. Once after successful registration users are able to advice other business posted on the portal
6. Registered members are allowed to add new business details in their profile
7. Registered member are able to add/remove other member in their following list to receive the updated activities from them.
8. Registered member also can view the count as well as the profile of the members who are following them.
9. Any register user can add/remove business and user in their following list to receive the any of the updates.
10. Owner of a business page can vote for the advice shared by the other members by clicking on the ‘Thanks for Advice!’ button. Received advice point will be available in the profile of the member who has posted the advice.
11. Search result on the portal will populate all the business and people searched by user as per the searching criteria.
12. From the Contact Us page, any visitor/registered user can post mail to the admin of the portal.
17 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1399 untuk pekerjaan ini
********************************* EXCEPTIONAL TEAM OF HIGHLY EXPERIENCED DESIGNERS AND PROGRAMMERS VERY INTERESTED TO WORK FOR YOU. PLEASE CHECK PMB AND OUR PORTFOLIO FOR DETAILS *********************************