I need create cashback site for the Brazilian public and i think use the Cashback Engine script ([url removed, login to view]) as its platform. But i need redesign and some added backend (php) features to better the user experience and increase traffic and sales. Wireframes for the Landing Page and My Account Page design can be provided to help you understand our design requirements.
• Website Redesign
- More colour and dynamic content – video integration and image slider etc.
- Campaigns/Offers need to show from the first page
- Larger call to action buttons
- More images, such as icons in the menus
- The landing page and “myaccount” page need the most design work, as elements need to be re-arranged, but we can provide detailed wireframes. The rest of the sites layout is fine but the colour scheme needs work.
• Welcome page
We need a welcome page to show when a new user signs up in order to place the Adwords and other tracking pixels.
• Retailer Click message
We need to redesign the message/page to display when a user clicks on a retailers “go to store” link, telling the user that their click has been recorded with that specific retailer and they will receive the Cashback/offer/competition.
• Alternative payment options
Currently users can only request payment into their bank accounts, we would like to offer users other payment options - gift vouchers, as well as Paypal and the Brazilian equivalent – Pagseguro.
• Exit page
We would like to have a pop-up message (only for users not yet registered) when a new user tries to navigate away, linking to video and/or our help/FAQ page.
• SEO Friendly links
At the moment cachebackengine does not have SEO friendly links. Here is an example of the Fashion category link
• Meta Tags
Currently none of the meta tags on describe the site’s purpose. We would like these to be updated.
We need to be able to extract data from user activity on cashbacksite and run reports on all data that is inputted into the cashbackdatabes database.
• Email Marketing
We need email communication templates to be styled/created
- Welcome Message (already automated)
- Refer a friend (already automated)
- Forgotten password (already automated)
- Account Credited –(needs to be automated and styled).
- General email template - promotional emails. (styled)
• Social Media
We need our social media pages styled in line with my site
- Facebook, Twitter, Blog: Tumblr or Wordpress, and blog need to be built under [url removed, login to view]
• Changes to Cashbackengine script –
-When adding retailers – Cashback amount or % is mandatory, we want to be able to add other types of deals (i.e. competitons, cupons, freebies with a dropdown)
- Also insert optional field for Expiry Date for short term offers to be deleted automatically.
• User Generated content
We would like to give users the option to post deals/competitions/samples links onto our blog and Facebook in return for cashback. We would need them to submit the deal, which we would then approve. Once approved, the account credit should be automatic.
• Secure site
We would like to have some portion of the site to be made secure in order to give users confidence that their data is protected.
• Search Function
At the moment the search function within the site is keyword based but we would like to go one step further and somehow base the search on all the products that our retailers offer.
• API and CSV Reports
We need to integrate our system with our main Affiliate Networks, to automate the reports and payments.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $1533 for this job
Hi We are interested in your project and read your [url removed, login to view] have completed 150+ big projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
6 Years in Web- 225 completed Projects - 140 Satisfied Client - 86 countries - 5 Star ratings on Freelancer/Elance. Still going strong, please check your Inbox for my message - Regards, Derick Rethans
Hi, Greetings from Osiztechnologies, We are Professional web design and Development Company over 6+ year's experience. Please refer PMB for our previous work. Regards, Mano.